Our services are comprehensive and include obstetrics and gynecology, routine primary health care for women of all ages, contraception, routine and enhanced pap smears, detection and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, adolescent problems and total menopause management.
- Cancer screening
- Management of fibrocystic changes
- Conservative management of precancerous lesions of the cervix and vulva
- Menopause Management Strategies
- Menstrual disorders
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Perimenopausal Management
- Pessary Therapy: A pessary is a small device that can be inserted into the vagina to support the prolapsed vagina and its neighboring organs. This may relieve symptoms and reduce the prolapse, thus avoiding surgery. Many different types of pessaries are available for prolapse and urinary incontinence.
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Premenstrual Syndrome and Management
- Preventive Healthcare and screening
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and Management